Please note: If there is any issue with the product once it has been received we request that you do not use it and notify your stockist as soon as possible. Once installed, the product is deemed to have been accepted. Also Terms and Conditions of sales will apply.
The Natural Paving team works closely with Contractors, Installers and Garden Designers, so we understand the daily pressures you face. To ease these challenges we have developed a fantastic product range, highly efficient supply chain and deliver a proactive service……
- Landscaping Professionals Scheme, click here for further information.
- A Personal Service:
- Dedicated points of contact for ease of accessibility.
- Introductions to your local stockist(s) and facilitation of fruitful relationships within our supply chain.
- Technical product support.
- Sales Support:
- We discuss your projects, stone and budget requirements to ensure that you and your clients get the best deal.
- Indicative product prices to enable effective budgeting of projects, ensuring no surprises for your or the home-owner/client when our products are bought from Natural Paving stockists.
- Proactive response to all customer queries.
- Exceptional products:
- A product range that can be trusted, is technically fit for purpose and fully CE marked. Please click here to find Declarations of Performance for all of our products.
- Samples which are posted or hand delivered by Regional Sales Managers to where it is needed, i.e. place of work, customer/client property, site etc.
- Proactive Marketing Support
- Marketing materials which ‘speak’ to your customers and clients.
- Support, marketing, sponsorship and product for shows and exhibitions.
- Promotional support within Natural Paving brochures, website etc.
- Membership Scheme
- You can also view our Terms & Conditions that we issue in relation to direct purchases with our merchants and stockists.
As a wholesaler, all of our natural stone landscaping products are available to purchase through a range of stockists and builders merchants across the UK. Should you make a purchase of our products, the Terms and Conditions of sale will be between yourself and the Merchant from which you made the purchase. However we do have a guidance document that we advise people to read before making any purchases.
"NPP have supplied our company and supported us to the highest standard. The quality, ethics and customer support is outstanding. As a designer and Landscape company they have enabled us to build Premier Gold award winning show gardens. A Professional ethical company proud to be associated with!" Landscaping Professional - Greenbelt Landscapes